Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My request ....

First, did you see that I met my fundraising goal?? Just wanted to make sure everyone saw that one more time. Because it's AWESOME. My rock star supporters (see over here at right) and everyone else who has lent moral support are absolutely the best.

So here it is - my last (running-related) request! My friend Ali (aka Laurie Ann) gave me a great idea for race day. I would love to have all of you wear pink on Saturday - race day - and send me a picture. Wear pink in honor of Gracie (it's her favorite color) or in honor of someone else you know who has battled cancer or in memory of someone you know who battled cancer. It will be an awesome show of support. And you don't have to wear all pink either. A couple of friends from work said they had pink bandanas. Perfect!

Here's me wearing my pink earlier in the season:


And again for the 10K run:


I'll post all the pictures here on the blog. I can't wait to see the pictures coming in! And don't worry - you know I'll send a reminder!

Just four more days ...

No comments: