Monday, March 09, 2009

10% down!

Today I reached 10% of my fundraising goal! Thanks so much to those of you who have sent checks - those will be reflected on the official fundraising site soon.

Every 10% counts!


Here are the other milestones I'm working toward:

$1000 raised by the end of March (3/31)
$2000 raised by the Recommitment date - more about this in a minute (4/17)
$3000 raised by the middle of May (5/15)
$4000 raised by the fundraising deadline (6/16)

The Recommitment date is set by Team in Training as a halfway point. Half of the money is due by this date and I also "recommit" to the race and to raising the remainder of the money. It still feels a little daunting but maybe a bit more doable when I break it down into goals like this.

After a week of being under the weather with the winter crud, I was back in the gym tonight. It's always a little tough getting back in the saddle again, but I managed to make it about 4 miles tonight. Gotta work my way back up to the longer runs!

No comments: