Monday, March 02, 2009

Observations from the gym tonight

  • LOVE: The guy who teaches aerobics in a tank top and briefs. I suppose if I was that ripped I might walk around like that too.
  • DON'T LOVE: Lou Dobbs playing on the TV and no remote to change the channel.
  • LOVE: The people at the front desk who are super friendly and know my name.
  • DON'T LOVE: Running on the treadmill, especially if there isn't something good on TV.
  • LOVE: The guy who wears bubble wrap on his head under his headphones. I am not kidding.
  • LOVE: That the gym is just across the street from where we live.
  • DON'T LOVE: That the gym is just across the street from where we live.
  • LOVE: That I thought that tonight's 3 mile run was a "short" run. Never thought I'd see the day!
  • LOVE: My NikePlus wristband. I'm so very addicted and it just might be the reason that I'm still running.

No comments: