Thursday, April 09, 2009

NikePlus rocks



I am completely addicted to my NikePlus thing. I use the wristband because my trusty iPod mini doesn't officially sync up with it. I actually like my setup a little better anyway. So the sensor goes in my shoe and I keep the wristband on while I'm running.





It keeps track of my distance, pace and time while I'm running. When I get home, I pop it in to the USB port on the computer and it loads my runs to the website. The website kicks butt too. It keeps track of all of my runs and shows how my pace varied throughout the run in a graph like the one above. (You can see that I'm not so great at keeping a steady pace but that's okay since my goal is to cross the finish line with my legs still moving.) The graph above is my run from today.

So if you run or walk, you should seriously check NikePlus out.

PS - Did you see on the graph above that I ran for 50 minutes?? I'm very close to calling myself a runner.

No comments: