Saturday, April 04, 2009

Today's playlist - Brought to you by the letter "S"

Here's what was on my iPod for a 6.4 mile run today. (The links will take you to iTunes for the songs):

September - Earth, Wind & Fire
SexyBack - Justin Timberlake
Shake Ya Tailfeather - Murphy Lee, Nelly & P.Diddy
Shut Up and Drive - Rihanna
Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It) - Beyonce
South Side - Moby
Song 2 - Blur
Stronger - Kanye West
Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Say Hey - Michael Franti & Spearhead
Say Na Say Na - Aneela, Johan Bejerholm & Robert Uhlman
Say You'll Be There - Spice Girls (yes, I'm appropriately embarrassed about this one)
Seventeen Years - Ratatat
Smile - Lily Allen
Son's Gonna Rise - Citizen Cope
Someone to Call My Lover - Janet Jackson

I'm getting ready for the Get in Gear 10K coming up in a few weeks. Not too shabby - I finished in just under an hour, which is faster than I've done it in the past!

No comments: